facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: odugrk   

looks - aphi, pi phi, zta, azd, dz
personality - zta, azd, dz, pi phi, aphi

By: odugrk
#2  by: NonGreek@ODU   

Agree with odugrk on looks, but not the personality.
looks: aphi, piphi, zta, azd, dz
personality: dz, zta, azd, pi phi, aphi

Overall,
Top Tier:
Alpha Phi
Pi Beta Phi

Middle Tier:
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Xi Zeta (though they're quickly getting better, so they might top Zetas soon.)

Bottom Tier:
Delta Zeta (Only relatively, though. DZ's been trying to step up lately, and it's working but slowly. Still known to grab the upper tiers' leftovers during rush.)

By: NonGreek@ODU
#3  by: greek4life   

looks - aphi, azd, zta, pi beta phi, dz
personality - azd, zta, pi beta phi, dz, aphi

By: greek4life
#4  by: i disagree   

top:
ZTA - looks, personality, involvement, and a tight knit sisterhood all day with the vast majority of sisters
Pi Phi - mostly personality but also definitely looks, especially with their newest sisters
A Phi - looks alone little to no sisterhood but they are very involved on campus some of the worst personalities but sprinkled in are sisters with amazing personalities which in my opinion barely keeps them top tier

Middle:
A Xi D - known but some times forgotten, not nearly as involved on campus/philanthropies, definitely has some good looks AND personalities, just not as strongly on the radar as the top tiers

DZ - has the sad reputation of getting the top tiers leftovers, but are VERY involved on campus and is moving up in the looks department so i hope to see great things from them. Also one of the strongest sisterhoods ive ever seen

Bottom:
none

By: i disagree
#5  by: guy   

I completely disagree. zta needs to get off this website cause i hear them complaining how they wished they were in another sorority.
looks: aphi, piphi, zta, azd, dz
personality: piphi, aphi, dz, azd, zta

By: guy
#6  by: sunnyside   

EVERYONE knows the truth, AZD is in denial of the truth - quit rankin yourselves as #1/2, it ain't happening!

APhi
Pi Phi/ZTA
AZD
DZ

By: sunnyside
#7  by: oduuu   

Alpha Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Xi Delta
Pi Beta Phi
Delta Zeta

By: oduuu
#8  by: fratlife   

Alpha Phi
Pi Beta Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha
Delta Zeta
Alpha Xi Delta

By: fratlife
#9  by: Noel   

Pi phi
Zta
Aphi
Dz
Azd

By: Noel
#10  by: OleDirrty   

We need to stop following the past's tiers. DZ has at least surpassed AZDs. Even though DZ is still lacking in the looks department, at least you see them around, and they're involved. Nobody even knows AZDs on campus.

APhi, Pi Phis, ZTA, DZ, AZD

By: OleDirrty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.