facebook

social club does not = greek

by: Reality Check

I wish the people here at harding would quit trying to act like they are in Greek organizations. Let's call it what it is, the "Greek life" at Harding are glorified social clubs. Your "Letters" do not mean a single thing outside of harding's campus, and y'all ain't fooling anyone into thinking you are an actual Panhellenic Organization. Please stop, you discredit the entire Greek system of other schools.

Posted By: Reality Check
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

"Social Clubs" have no idea what people in true Panhellenic fraternities and sororities have to go through. The brutal process of rush, pledgeship, initiation, dues, and just membership in general. Especially at larger universities, the Panhellenic groups are put under so much pressure to be a specific way because they are so much of the university's image. Essentially, all others, such as "social clubs" are just your run of the mill clubs with fancy names.

By: Truth
by: Reality CheckMar 6, 2017 2:01:58 AM

I feel you.

By: Reality Check
#2  by: Real greek   

LMAO I just looked at the list of names for these "social clubs" and they're all like one Greek character off from being the names of real chapters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By: Real greek
#3  by: …   

Most people at Harding could care less if there β€œletters” mean anything outside of Harding. The fact some people get so butthurt about this is insane. Plus girl clubs at Harding actually have a hell week unlike a lot of sec sororities. Thank goodness I’m not actually apart of Greek life y’all are crazy

By: …

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.