facebook

sorority rankings 2.0 part 2

by: truth

ADPI: Involved? You’d have to be blind not to see them on campus during school hours. They take pride for how much philanthropy they do (a little too much, the vibe is that they think they’re better than everyone else because of it). Obviously smart, as stated above. Pretty girls, not like Phi Sig or Gamma Phi but they definitely have a few diamonds in there ;). Generally not social in the “social setting”. Seen maybe 5 of them out at parties, quite often referred to as ADPrude. Is this true? Not sure. Kinda known for being fake. Their house is fabulous though, definitely the best looking out of the greek row bunch.

Tri Sig: New to Oakland, and surprisingly have some good looking girls. They’re really trying to make a name for themselves here but since they’re so new I can’t really say much. Very involved for being basically only a year old, super sweet too.

AST: Where did they go? They have vanished. Never see them around I honestly forgot they existed. I hear about Tri Sig more and it’s an infant sorority. I would say more but I don't know what because I never hear about them anymore.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.