facebook

sorority info?

by: askinallthemquestions

Okay so I don't want to encourage anyone bashing others on here (so please don't!)... but I just was wondering if you guys could explain the general personalities of each sorority (for example... like sporty vs preppy if that makes sense... possibly what kinds of things each one is into... like makeup or something)? I'm just curious to know what each one is like and what you guys think :) But let's keep it nice guys

Posted By: askinallthemquestions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya!   

I really think you will find girls of each sort in every sorority. People on here (mostly boys), tend to pit certain ones against each other and it’s really not that serious. It goes for all chapters and organizations. At this school it’s not nearly as mean or competitive like bigger schools or movies. You’ll find your sisters within one sorority, but your girl gang could be made up of any letters! Go through recruitment open minded and just be yourself and you’ll know where your heart belongs!

By: ya!
#2  by: Ugg    

kd or dg

By: Ugg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.