facebook

kappa alpha order discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Order fraternity chapter comments at Northern Arizona University - NAU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: loveka   

I LOVE the KA boys. They're sweet and they know how to party. Plus they're all cute.

By: loveka
#2  by: (:    

I absolutely love them men of KA! They're some of the sweetest men I have ever met, and definitely a favorite fraternity.

By: (:
#3  by: REAL KA Gentleman   

I don't have a real reason to reply to your message "Robert E Lee", but your ignorance is just too much to simply pass by. The fact of the matter is that are a number of reasons why your post means nothing.

1. You are not a KA.
2. U of A hasn't had a chapter in 4 years. if you were actually a member that had your charter revoked, I am not surprised.
3. Because of the above, you would have been at U of A in Greek Life for a total of less than a year. The basis for your argument is gone.
4. You have no credibility, no logic, and if I'm being completely straightforward here, no class whatsoever.
5. Let me reiterate my previous statement. You are not a KA, you represent none of the values or beliefs.

Frankly, I'm surprised you are at NAU for a graduate degree. Id love to meet any guy who would say something about KA in this way, regardless of which chapter it is, and call themselves MY brother.
All of this being said, the person who commented on this thread is not an actual KA, they drew attention to the fact that it "might be someone else" for one reason: they are someone else.
And you call this chapter pathetic? You are the kind of person that would not get close to getting a bid for KA. Please have the common decency and class to man up next time and post as yourself.

By: REAL KA Gentleman
#4  by: Robert B. Lee   

Who really cares? KA is nothing at NAU, they're losers.

By: Robert B. Lee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.