facebook

This isn’t that serious

by: Throwback

I’m coming off bama rush tok and was curious how things have changed at NAU. I graduated in 2016 and these were the rankings then. Does it hold up?

Also let me preface this with none of this is that serious and shouldn’t impact anyone’s thoughts on houses because this is from an old 28 year old. Just wanted to take a stroll down memory lane.

Aphi- all around “hot” girls who liked to party. Never had a good sisterhood though. Since they were new, they got a lot of hate.
Gphi- were top before alpha phi came on campus, known as the athletic hot girls. then went more edgy with girls and partied maybe toooo much if you know what I mean
TriDelt- were top when I started, known for being a top house with a good sisterhood, then had a couple bad recruitment years. Overall them and chi o remained neutral and didn’t have polarizing representations.
Chi-O- pretty girls, not a lot were super involved and always had one person who was slightly unhinged in the chapter. They won every competition and pretty athletic with Gphi.
ADPi- changed the most went from bottom bottom to lower mid. Known as social climbers, but did have cute girls and made an effort to be involved and change the reputation.
PiPhi- I think they were on suspension almost the whole time I was there, so went from mid to bottom. Had a lot of great girls to start, but struggled recruiting and retaining girls. Also because of suspension they had to have a low profile.
AOPi- always on the bottom with ADPi but didn’t make much effort to change, so stayed on the bottom all 4 years. But they were involved and seemed ok with their ranking.

I really can’t remember when KD joined, but not enough experience to even say anything about them. And never heard of Dphi.

Posted By: Throwback
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aim of arrow   

Pi Beta Phi HQ. paid thousands of dollars to The Nova Collective for guidance on how make all collegiate chapters more DEI.
Results of 2022 survey of 12,000 collegiate True Tried Friends revealed only 11% LGBTQIA2S+, 20% BIPOC and 35%
atheist/agnostic.
Arizona Gamma Chapter is now required to offer membership to all genders, races and creeds, plus lower dues to those in need.

By: aim of arrow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.