facebook

Bid class ranking

by: srat

Who do you think got the best bid class? Disappointed by aphis and surprised gphi got the level of girls they did after a few years of subpar recruiting

Posted By: srat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

Wasn't surprised aphi's didn't do as good as they usually do since they have gone downhill and can't keep girls for more than a year. gphi and chio probably got the best girls this year, but kd and dphie did really well too. adpi talked some game about being "top house" but their bid class was one of their worst. tridelt predictably went downhill but of course they still got a few top girls

By: yup
by: okayOct 26, 2021 11:36:48 PM

This was literally posted before recruitment even happened this year what?

By: okay
#2  by: cool   

from what i heard aphi recruited top. they don’t have room for any more girls in the sorority unlike other chapters. they had the most amount of girls rush. gphi recruited really well lots of very amazing girls! chi o did very good also. some girls went chi o who had other top houses on their list. adpi talked real big game of being top house but after recruitment it’s clear they’re still on the bottom. not sure about the rest.

By: cool
#3  by: Why?   

Why do you girls care so much about who’s top or bottom. Seems like your “sisterhood” isn’t really a sisterhood and you guys have other motives behind joining a sorority. - a frat bro

By: Why?
#4  by: Lol   

I’m sorry but literally no one got a good bid class. They all sucked. Idk what happened this year.

By: Lol
#5  by: Hahdienfnf   

Aphi recruited top. they’re still the largest chapter with no more room. all the other ones recruited really well too. idk what other people are talking about saying the bid class sucked. everyone got some really amazing girls. i think everyone did really really well.

By: Hahdienfnf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.