facebook

trust the process

by: Standbyer

Kappa Sig are top houses at U of A and ASU this frat basically runs Arizona. Give the NAU guys some time they have two very good chapters mentoring them. Stop hating on them just TRUST THE PROCESS

Posted By: Standbyer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yaz   

This hasn’t aged well.

By: Yaz
#2  by: Nah.    

Sorry. They blow at asu.

By: Nah.
by: AsuStudentJun 15, 2019 7:04:19 AM

Lmao you must not go to ASU they are top tier they alternate from 3rd or 4th best on campus

By: AsuStudent
#3  by: GDI’s    

At ASU I’ll give them an above average tier fraternity. U of A they got booted off and lost thier house. NAU they are a club in the Flagstaff area and not even recognized by IFC and especially by sororities. I mean ya join if you want to pay for drinking buddies and Geed parties I guess?

By: GDI’s
by: StudentJun 15, 2019 7:00:28 AM

I have a few friends in Fiji and Alpha sig and they told me they are planning to recognize Ksig this coming year the debate rn is what semester they also recently got a charter making them an official chapter recognized by their hq so they are far from a club lol

By: Student
by: Asig Jun 23, 2019 12:05:05 AM

We won’t recognize Ksig

By: Asig
#4  by: Lol   

Those chapters don’t want anything to do you you hahahaha

By: Lol
#5  by: UA   

um yeah K Sig hasn't been a thing here for over a year...

By: UA
#6  by: Truth Teller   

KSig only has people here because they do their rush week after the university’s real fraternities have done there’s and then swallow up all the kids who couldn’t get bids other places. Also all the guys look like they’re high on heroin 24/7. Stay away from the Kappa sigma “Flagstaff” Chapter.

By: Truth Teller
#7  by: ASU student   

I’m an asu student, I come on here to see how my buddies from high school chapters are doing having a good chapter in the same state means nothing, kappa sig is a mess at asu and is kicked off at u of a, lambda is a top house here but lambda at nau probably won’t be anything note worthy for years to come, that’s just not how it works

By: ASU student
#8  by: TruthTeller   

KappaSig sucksssssss. Lets be real, you guys pay dues to do nothing cool and party with GDI's. Getting recognized by your nationals is a step in the right direction, but as of right now, no one in flagstaff cares about you and your award for your rush/recruitment last year was because you waiting until actual rush week was done and then did your own for the kids who couldn't get bids, which is another reason why every things Ksig sucks is these kids couldnt even get bids into the real greeks at nau.

By: TruthTeller

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.