facebook

sorority probz

by: hi

I will be a freshman at NAU next year. I was just wondering about the sororities, like which ones have the most laid-back, chill girls?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ohlol   

Theta Chi

By: Ohlol
by: HAH Jun 10, 2013 7:58:06 PM

THIS^^^ haha

By: HAH
#2  by: Polly   

Lol Theta Chi is a fraternity. I currently go to Northern Arizona and would say that the most laid back sororities are PI Beta Phi, Chi Omega, and Gamma Phi. The least laid back is definitely Alpha Phi because they are a brand new sorority on the campus ( only have been there for three years). But whatever you decide to choose you should definitely do recruitment, it is an awesome experience! I am currently in a sorority at NAU but don't want to say which one because I don't want to be biased.

By: Polly
by: yoApr 12, 2013 1:13:47 AM

What about Tri Delta?

By: yo
#3  by: uuhhhh   

Alpha Phi has only been on campus for 1 year. Not sure where you got 3 from.

By: uuhhhh
#4  by: ummm    

ok the first real comment is stupid.
1.) alpha phi has been here for a year. and they are not laid back at all.
2.) Gamma phi probably has the worst sisterhood/ drama in all of greek like.

Chi Omega, ADPi, Tri Delta are probably some of the more laid back sororities with the least amount of drama and best sisterhoods.

Hope i could help, and good luck with recruitment in the fall! you will end up in the best chapter for you <3

By: ummm
#5  by: justsaying   

Okay lets not generalize an entire sorority because of one girl that is not even apart of that chapter anymore. Some of my best friends are in pi phi and they honestly are super laid back and chill. and they do go out and party but they don't shout that they are in pi phi because they like to keep things classy. most laid back sororities are pi phi ADpi and chio. Please think before you post hurtful untrue comments! keep things classy everyone:)

By: justsaying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.