facebook

average chapter sizes for each council

by: Wondering

What are the average chapter sizes for Panhellenic, IFC, NPC, and MGC chapters? What are totals for each council?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummmm   

I'm not sure about MGC, but probably 10. Panhell I would say around 110, IFC is hard to tell because I think Kappa Sig has like over 100 guys where DU has about 30 (?), it just varies a lot with them. NPC has a small presence on campus so I'm not really sure about that either

By: Ummmm
#2  by: North fla   

For the top tier sororities (ZTA and KD) they have about 200, AXO and DG have somewhere in the 100s, alpha phi and Theta are smaller

By: North fla
by: yupFeb 2, 2016 12:55:51 PM

A phi has 100+ I believe

By: yup
#3  by: ashley   

AT AN SEC SCHOOL, HUGE.... 300 MEMBERS WITH A HOUSE FOR SORORITIES.... 300 FOR FRATS, IS NORMAL MEMBERSHIP. WHAT THEY HAVE AT UNF A JOKE....

By: ashley
#4  by: Gator girl.   

In a top house at UF.... we have 20 sororities. We do not have enough house for the ladies that rush every fall. THAT IS WHAT CREEK LIFE SHOULD BE. WOULD NOT BE A MEMBER OF ANY SORORITY AT UNF W/O HAVING A HOUSE..... YOU MISS OUT ON SO MUCH..... WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET SORORITY HOUSES AT UNF... WOULD HELP MEMBERSHIP.

By: Gator girl.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.