facebook

spring 2016 ranks sororities

by: In my opinion

I didn't try to do this list too much off of looks, while its put in some consideration, I mostly am doing this off of everything else

KD
DG/ZTA
Theta/AXO
A phi

Posted By: In my opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

kd
zta
axo/aphi
dg/theta

By: no
by: OPJan 18, 2016 11:30:29 AM

Nah dude. that's also a very looks based opinion I think you got there. AXO has been dropping a lot of girls and there is no way A Phi is ahead of DG and Theta, who have been stepping up participation and working harder. A phi is at the bottom because they haven't done or won anything yet, and they're new, which is kind of where everyone starts. KD is still at the top but ZTA hasn't done much this past fall, though I do applaud them for their philanthropy. They just, on average, have been very rude to other chapters.

By: OP
by: nahMar 23, 2016 12:14:57 AM

alpha phi just won KA's philanthropy week as well as SAE's week though...

By: nah
#2  by: no way   

a phi has done a ton of things despite them being new. no way they're last, also DG isn't above axo. your ranking is wack.

By: no way
by: seriouslyJan 18, 2016 10:44:06 PM

alpha phi's members aren't even initiated yet, nor have they had any sort of philanthropy week. there is no doubting that they are doing well for a brand new chapter that was started only a semester ago, but lets be real for a minute... they aren't anywhere near middle tier yet and thats ok!!! y'all have time to grow just like every other chapter here has.

By: seriously
by: Still noJan 20, 2016 10:59:16 AM

You gotta start somewhere even if it's the bottom A Phi. May I remind you DG has done so much more than pretty much any chapter other than KD this past semester?

By: Still no
#3  by: Really   

I think it's more like:
KD/ZTA
AXO/DG
Alpha Phi
Theta

By: Really
by: Eh Jan 21, 2016 10:43:17 AM

I think theta is ahead of a phi

By: Eh
by: XOJan 21, 2016 1:44:42 PM

accurate ~~~~~

By: XO
#4  by: Red Dress   

Aphi has a great executive team behind them. They know how to put together a strong recruitment team. Aphi does not come in and take whoever just to get numbers. They are very selective on who they give bids to. I honestly can't think of any schools where Aphi had a chapter that they aren't top tier.
Give them a year and they will be top at UNF. They have a very strong philanthropic and always put together a Red Dress Gala that raises an incredible amount of money for women's heart health.

By: Red Dress
by: thxFeb 9, 2016 10:50:59 PM

for your opinion aphi alum

By: thx
by: CongratsFeb 10, 2016 4:55:20 PM

Agree... The put together an incredible team when they have a new charter. Look at what Aphi has done at Ole Miss earlier this year! Wow!!
Congrats to all the new members of Alpha Phi!

By: Congrats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.