facebook

alpha phi

by: Jaw dropped

I can't believe that alpha phi has such a solid group of girls. They managed to pull some dime upperclassmen and they're all super chill. Welcome to campus ladies 😏

Posted By: Jaw dropped
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

Oh you mean how they would go into other chapters and try to take new members from them? So chill. And posting wasted snapchats and pics all over is suuuuch a classy thing to do for a new chapter. Yeah, keep it up ladies.

By: Nope
by: Jaw droppedNov 3, 2015 8:58:10 AM

Someone sounds butthurt

By: Jaw dropped
by: LMAONov 10, 2015 8:49:24 AM

So you must be an Alpha Chi who is jealous the Alpha Phi knocked you guys out of #3 already

By: LMAO
#2  by: Uhm   

Don't be so quick to blame alpha chi. It seems like the higher up sororities are more threatend by alpha phi.

By: Uhm
by: ?Nov 10, 2015 5:20:56 PM

why is that though? they're pretty but they're nice girls and I don't think they're trying to "overthrow" anyone

By: ?
#3  by: But really   

They also already know how to look out for one another and seem to have a great sisterhood. Keep up the great work

By: But really
#4  by: Hold on guys   

Alpha Phi is doing great and all but they're still a colony so they don't have a definitive rank yet. They're not 1,2,3,4,5 or 6. I think they become official in spring (correct me if I'm wrong)

By: Hold on guys
by: lemme help right quickNov 25, 2015 6:21:24 PM

I'm an alpha phi and we get initiated in January, and I think that's when we become a legitimate chapter. I've read some other stuff on other posts about alpha phi making a good come up, which I like to see. we're just doing us lmao we're not trying to pose a threat or target certain sororities. thanks for all the positive feedback!!

By: lemme help right quick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.