facebook

is alpha phi going to take everyone?

by: Wondering

Is Alpha Phi going to take everyone who is interested?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ivy Leaf   

Absolutely not. That's the reason there are interviews. A common myth is that colonizing sororities will take anyone who signs up ("the rejects"), which is very false. The goal is to see how the PNMs work with each other because that is a major aspect of a chapter's colonization, as well as what talents/skills they can bring to the table. Just because you signed up DOES NOT guarantee you a spot, and anyone who tells you that you're guaranteed a spot is misinformed.

By: Ivy Leaf
#2  by: Yale student   

Super random I'm on UNF's page from Yale, but i knew you guys were colonizing just like we did last week and I wanted to offer advice or answer questions whatever. I actually interviewed and thought it went amazing and then went to their open events but somehow didn't get invited back. I recently asked them for feedback to understand what happened, but that just goes to show you that not everyone gets chosen just like regular recruitment! Best of luck guys!!!!

By: Yale student
#3  by: Osprey   

I mean have you seen the girls starting the chapter? Woooosh babes!

By: Osprey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.