facebook

Fall Member classes

by: Anonymous

Any thoughts on the new sorority member classes? What did you guys think?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: J   

KD
ZTA
APHI
DG
AXO
ADPI

By: J
#2  by: panhellove   

based just on the new member classes:
KD
ZTA
DG/APHI
ADPI/AXO

kd’s top as always, zta has barely posted their new members so i’m assuming it wasn’t their best, dg and aphi both improved a ton from last year, and adpi and axo always get a very mixed group of girls

By: panhellove
#3  by: K   

KD
ZTA
DG
ADPI
AXO
APHI
:)

By: K
by: You're jokingSep 7, 2023 3:10:22 PM

You're literally on crack <3

By: You're joking
by: LolzSep 9, 2023 10:54:53 AM

Lol not a good look adpi

By: Lolz
#4  by: You're joking   

Okay, so i'll rate the PC's and then the chapters overall.

I will say that the only chapter i cant find a full PC pic of is DG, so theres no way for me to make a fully accurate assessment bc I can only see the girls they chose to feature and the girls in tagged pics.

PC'23:
KD
ZTA
APHI/DG (bc of the lack of group pic, idk which is higher or lower- based on everyone else and the pics I see, they will stay even)
AXO
ADPI

PC Summary:
KD edged out ZTA this year, though I do think both classes were close. KD didn't do as well last year, but they came back this year and did better. ZTA dipped compared to last year, but no one is surprised that KD and ZTA fight for the top spot. APHI (again, bc i cant see the full DG pc to be able to differentiate) maintained, kinda/ dropped a bit. APHI/DG/AXO/ADPI all are very movable within the ranks because each year their pcs change so much, but aphi is the only one that has gotten better or maintained. I think their pc last year was a bit better, but they still somehow managed to maintain. DG seemingly did so much better compared to last year, so they bumped up. Their PC'21 was very good and their PC'22 was not, so from what I see they get bumped up. AXO dropped a bit more, though again, aphi/dg/axo/adpi all had similar-ish pc's, i think aphi and dgs are more similar and adpi and axos are more similar. AXO didn't do as well as last year, them and dg have opposite years for pc's it seems-- one will do very well and the other wont, so because they did good last year they fell this year. Same for ADPI. Last year they had a good pc compared to PC'21, and this year they fell a bit. I think this year the pc's in all chapters were the most equal ive seen in a bit, not much separating each.

Chapters overall:
KD/ZTA
APHI
AXO/DG/ADPI

No ones shocked KD and ZTA are on top- I could make an argument for ZTA edging kd out so so slightly for #1, but its tight.
APHI is the only chapter out of the ones left that hasn't had a massively different pc over the past 3 years. PC'21 was fine, PC'22 was much better for them, and this pc was also pretty good. All of the other chapters have had noticeable ups/downs.
This was hard for me to do, tbh, but idk if I decide who edges each other out in the next block. AXO and DG used to fight for 3rd, but APHI edged them both out. DG's PC last year was so shocking it brought them way down, when they should've been safely 3rd. Last year really shifted things, for all chapters, but especially DG. If one chapter did worse than them last year, I don't think they'd be grouped here, but everyone did better. AXO didn't have a good PC'21 and though they did better last year, adpi and aphi did better than them. This year they didn't do as well as last year, so they're level with DG. ADPI, I would argue is collectively doing better than DG/AXO in recruitment, but not enough to beat bottom position the past few years.

By: You're joking
#5  by: Homies    

Top:
KD/ZTA

Middle:
APHI
DG

Bottom:
AXO
APHI

Overall due to new pc

By: Homies
by: Correction Sep 8, 2023 5:17:49 PM

Top:
KD/ZTA

Middle:
APHI
DG

bottom:
AXO
ADPI

By: Correction
#6  by: you all on CRACK   

KD/ZTA

ADPI/APHI

DG/AXO

easy!

ZTA and KD are top purely due to looks. The girls are mean and don’t except people who don’t fit their “look”. ZTA didn’t really post at all so they didn’t do the best this year. KD did good. They are all just rude girls who don’t do anything within the chapter or with others.

APHI did better and same with ADPI, they both have definitely bumped up with numbers. ADPI went right to posting all their girls this year so they definitely have improved especially being the newest chapter that’s joined unf. APHI has good numbers and are popping off. They both did good this rush.

AXO and DG haven’t really moved. they did alright with numbers and girls. A mix of girls but DG has definitely dropped. haven’t see them post that much. AXO did alright with their PC this year but last years was better.

Overall, out of 6 chapters on campus it’s hard to rank them bc people only go off looks with these ranking

By: you all on CRACK
by: Girl no. Sep 24, 2023 11:30:40 AM

Adpi is at it again

By: Girl no.
by: SighSep 27, 2023 3:35:16 PM

In the nicest way possible, this is a very obvious adpi opinion— y’all are doing fine, but you’re not on aphis level. DG imo is barely middle tier and that’s generous like someone else said I kinda feel like dg/axo/adpi are even with each other.

By: Sigh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.