facebook

Post-Bid Day Thoughts/Rank

by: What do we think

I wanna see what y’all think—i think the middle tiers moved around a lot. I think KD dipped a teeny bit/maybs stayed the same, ZTA did really well, Aphi did better, axo did a bit better, dg went down, Adpi the same compared to last year. Thoughts? I’m dead tired though and my feet hurt, I need final pc pics to make judgments because im going off IG stories but that’s what im seeing so far. What do y’all think?

Posted By: What do we think
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unfff   

Not all the chapters have group pics posted but I think zeta did the best. kd obv close behind. I think adpi did better than dg from pics if were being honest. aphi looks like they may have done better than axo but need full pc pics to see, so I’d put them even rn.
zeta
kd
aphi/axo
Adpi
dg

By: unfff
#2  by: my take   

It took digging to find all the group pics honestly but this is my opinion:
lol
zta
kd
aphi
axo
dg/adpi

Everyone thought zta was gonna fall, they couldn’t post their pc pic faster they were so proud lmao. They did really well. KD did good as usual, but I think zta edges out here. Here’s where it gets surprising…dg dropped hard and fast. We thought dg was gonna go up, they went down. Axo did really well, def better than last year. I thought aphi and adpi would stay the same but I’m honestly really surprised because they both did better, especially aphi. It def looks like axo rose from our last pc and aphi did better than their last pc, which wasn’t even bad for them tbh so they’re on the up. It looks like they traded girls, but it looks like aphi edged out axo a little bit. I could see them on the same level though too. DG really surprised me, like wow. I wasn’t expecting them to switch so hard compared to last year, but adpi almost gave them a run for their money and might have this pc, honestly.

By: my take
#3  by: mouse   

from group pics

zta
kd
adpi/aphi
axo
dg

yea first two no shock but i was genuinely surprised by adpis class. i think it’s about the same as aphis maybe slightly better but i for sure wasn’t expecting it. axo and dg both dissapointing for what I thought they would get.

By: mouse
by: mouseSep 5, 2022 8:54:46 PM

im just ranking how they did with the new classes not the sororities in general

By: mouse
by: Shaken and stirredSep 5, 2022 9:17:20 PM

I think adpi did really well but you really think they did better than aphi?? I think def a bit better than axo but idk—I can’t decide if better than aphi. Idts but maybe I just need more pics.

By: Shaken and stirred
#4  by: frat take   

unless you’re zta and only recruit based off looks and how blonde your hair is, every pc has good looking girls and not so good looking girls. when you have 6 chapters and only so many pnms you can tier them out but the objective difference gonna be minimal. let’s see how many actually last more than one semester, argue but I’m right

By: frat take
by: LolSep 5, 2022 11:04:18 PM

“Frat take” lol. Just say you’re in dg or alpha chi babe. There’s more than a minimal diff from dgs to ztas PCs. There’s totally more than looks to being a sister, but that’s not how anyone anywhere ranks. It’s sadly looks heavy.

By: Lol
by: A guy wouldn’t say that Sep 6, 2022 9:25:56 AM

A guy wouldn’t be on Greek rank the night of/after bidday. A guy also wouldn’t say that. Good try though, trying to oversell by talking about “your shlong”. V convincing.

By: A guy wouldn’t say that
#5  by: ??   

Is it possible all the pretty dgs graduated I’m just surprised on how that happened

By: ??
#6  by: ?? Who is it   

I was coming back to see if anyone agreed with my comment and low and behold it is gone, along with a few others I saw last night. What chapter is paying to delete comments?!!

I’ll say it again, and if it’s deleted I’ll come back and keep going because I got timee 😌

PC ‘22 rankings:
zta
kd
aphi
adpi
axo
dg

Overall rankings with the whole chapter with the new pcs:

zta/kd — I think they’re neck and neck again because zta killed it and kd didn’t really move, if anything dipped a bit.
aphi — the only reason they’re upper mid now is because their pc last year was fine and their pc this year is good. the other middle chapters were very polarizing this year and last, they were the only ones who maintained/got better both years.
axo — not the best pc for them last year, but they did a better this year. They needed someone to do worse than them to keep them middle of the pack and someone did. This lets them sit happy in the middle of the middle.
adpi/dg — adpi was the bottom before this class and even though they did really good, it neutralizes them with dg because dg was upper middle and this new pc brought them all the way down. They’re about even now.

By: ?? Who is it
by: BumpSep 7, 2022 8:31:45 AM

This is what I’m thinking too, agreeee

By: Bump
by: Lol DGSep 8, 2022 3:55:32 PM

The dislikes are from dg for real—it’s obvious when you downvote any bad review to your chapter a million times and no other chapter has. Time stamping it, so if it changes y’all trying to cover your tracks. You guys live on here.

By: Lol DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.