facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Florida - UNF General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ...   

Try to get a bid? You mean choose two of those 5 and you're guaranteed to get one. Unless you are GDI material and then choose the bottom 3. This isn't the SEC or Big 12, its not like the competition for bids is stiff.

By: ...
#12  by: (.)(.)   

Did Phi Delta Theta ever get chartered? Or are they still going thru that process?

By: (.)(.)
#13  by: UNFTFM   

The real version of the tier system at unf:
Top tier: Kappa Sigma, SAE, ATO

Mid tier: Sigma Chi, Pi Kap, KA

Bottom Tier: Chi Phi, DU

By: UNFTFM
#14  by: UNFTFM   

Also to answer the Phi Delt question..no they did not get a charter nor will they ever anytime soon.

By: UNFTFM
#15  by: JokesOnYou   

Yeah right. You must be jealous, ATO is in contention for best fraternity on campus.

By: JokesOnYou
#16  by: Whatt   

I mean in reality i dont think ATO is that bad. At least they are not SoFlo like Pi Kapp. Their guys are pretty feminine though. Definitely try to get bids from either SAE, KE, Sigma Chi, or maybe even KA although they seem to be going down hill lately.

By: Whatt
#17  by: TFM   

SAE and KA are the only 2 chapters at this school that don't have any black members, just throwing that out there...

By: TFM
by: TFMMay 9, 2013 10:38:10 PM

Sae also has more middle easterners than anyone else, if I'm not mistaken. Just throwing that out there as well...

#18  by: TFM   

Anyone have any idea whats going on with Phi Delt this semester? if they make it on campus do we have to fight fair?

#19  by: GreekUNF   

ATO or KE. Can't go wrong with either

By: GreekUNF
#20  by: Choose wisely    

Going by what I read on here and my personal opinion of what i experience today I have to say that

ATO-Is probably the best option even thought I am skeptic in hows social life according to the reviews they focus in other things a lot more and they are the most approve fraternity at unf and they have the highest GPA as a fraternity at unf. They seen to know how to have fun but keeping it at a higher maturity level.

SAE- sounds like a fun brotherhood to join going by what some of their members said to me, what makes me doubt their brotherhood is that by going from their reviews on here they have some backstabbers and they have a Rep of being douche-bags and I can't say I would like to associate with a group that has those emblem under their belts

KE -Is a nice fraternity but not all is cracked up to be, they just seen to have a lot of freshmen so more of a younger crowd I would say and Everyone is very friendly so is good people if you want to join their brotherhood

KA- I have to say for being gentlemen I think they skip the manners class, when my group came in the room there was no greeting or any of that sort, the requirement to join this group is Being a Redneck, they think they are better than anyone.

DU- nice people very diverse, they do have a couple of awkward people in their group but everyone brings you in to be part of the group, according to the review on here they are a bit weird of a fraternity but hey you might just fit in.

By: Choose wisely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.