facebook

Let’s be reallll

by: Lol

How many of you had UNF as your first choice for a college

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I did    

I worked hard for my 2.7 gpa in high school. That’s how it got me into this beautiful prestigious school. Couldn’t be more happy :)

By: I did
#2  by: lmao   

Imagine having so little of a life you have to try and make fun of other schools on greekrank

By: lmao
#3  by: Lol   

OP probably went to some prestigious school and think he's intelligent. Got news for you, the better the school, the more rampant the leftist propaganda. I bet you got your Marxist talking points all down from the various Chinese spies you had as professors. Go pull down some statues, brain washed communist punk.

By: Lol
by: LmaoJun 30, 2020 12:32:27 PM

Imma conservative kiddo

By: Lmao
by: KAug 7, 2020 3:09:01 PM

You realize the only people that act like children are the people who take liberalism seriously, right? Baseline, instinctual level of intellectual capacity that limits the mind to only seeing things from a primarily emotional and 1-dimensional lens. They're either children who are children, or children who never learned how to think and are now trapped in an adult body but are still children.

By: K
by: lmaoAug 7, 2020 5:35:13 PM

^ someone took an extra addy by accident today

By: lmao
#4  by: Libs   

Libs are the worst

By: Libs
#5  by: Reality    

I partied to hard in HS and did not take my grades seriously. I dreamed of going to UF . Well I got rejected. I am finishing my sophomore year and going to re apply at UF. The social life here sucks! I spend my weekends in Gville as my girlfriend goes to UF.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.