facebook

beginning of the end?

by: bruh

Anyone else feel like the school administration is trying to stifle Greek life here? First they got rid of tailgates and now it seems like most of the fraternities here are on cease and desist every other week. Didn’t even see like half the frats on campus doing anything this semester because of how much everyone’s been in trouble for relatively small things most of the time. Idk about y’all but I give it two years before the new president either kills Greek life altogether or the frats all go independent

Posted By: bruh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nationals   

100% correct.

By: Nationals
#2  by: GOOD   

Good... you know, it's called a UNIversity for a reason, because the place is supposed to operate as a damn whole. All your cults do is divide the student body and create a bunch of different factions. I won't lie though, as much as I dislike frats, sororities are 1000x worse, primarily because they go out of their way to make themselves as indistinguisable as possible from each other. Ya'll are the epitome of group think. If being a bunch of walking advertisements is what you strive for, try setting the bar higher. It's like seeing the same person over and over and over and over again, literally cloned and just copied and pasted everywhere. Try making some real friends without having to pay for them and for your false sense of entitlement and arrogance, and stop acting like you own the damn campus while you're at it.

By: GOOD
by: try harderDec 13, 2019 8:45:50 PM

someone’s mad they didn’t get a bid

By: try harder
by: WowDec 14, 2019 9:14:24 PM

Wow, the fact that you even said you’ve never rushed shows you have no idea what your talking about.

By: Wow
by: BobbyDec 18, 2019 8:41:43 AM

I disagree entirely with your points. The entire idea of the Greek system is to facilitate socializing within groups of friends, they are called "social fraternity" for this reason. They are exclusive in that they pick who gets to join the group, just like any group of friends except there is a formal application process. The fact is these are my "real friends" and the Greek system just made it easier for us to find each other and organize. Now UNF has a completely dead social life, where the hell on campus are we supposed to have fun as adults? Because frankly there isn't an outlet, club, or place to facilitate a mature social setting. If you want to focus on academics that's fine, but some of us want more out of college.

By: Bobby

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.