facebook

expansion?

by: sororitybro

So I hear that ADPi is coming soon? What about new fraternities? Where is everyone getting this info about new groups?

Posted By: sororitybro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic girl   

Not sure about frats. I know Theta Chi came here because a few guys wanted to start a chapter, IFC didn't come to UNF to try to expand. We, Panhellenic, wanted to expand, and invited Phi Mu, A D Pi, and A Phi to come. We chose A D Pi and A Phi. Not sure how different it is with frats, it just mostly seems like a student run thing

By: Panhellenic girl
by: The infoApr 7, 2016 3:52:57 PM

IFC imhas three new fraternities lined up for the next 6 years!

By: The info
#2  by: Xoxo   

I heard ADPi is coming to replace theta, is that true?

By: Xoxo
by: Panhellenic girlApr 7, 2016 5:05:07 PM

As of now, A D Pi is just coming to join theta and the rest of the community. However, it's not out of the question that if theta does not improve in recruitment, more so specifically after A D Pi arrives, they may be removed.

by: What?Jul 26, 2016 9:15:13 PM

When there is a great enough interest in Greek sororities (as evidenced by ladies who sign up for recruitment, pledge class sizes, and chapter size) a university declares it is open for expansion. NPC member organizations are invited to come and present and the university decides which organizations to invite. UNF decided to invite Alpha Phi and Alpha Delta Pi to expand the Panhellenic community from 5 sororities to 7 over the course of a few years. When an initiated sorority member leaves a NPC member sorority, she is no longer eligible for membership in ANY other NPC sorority. If the sorority chapter would leave campus, she would immediately become an alumnae of the sorority.

ADPi is NOT coming to replace ANY Panhellenic chapters at UNF.

By: What?
#3  by: Actually   

ADPI is either coming on Fall 2017 or Fall 2018 depending on what the Panhellenic community votes on. They will hold recruitment like alpha phi did where another school will participate in formal recruitment around 1 and then they will hold their own recruitment when formal is over. As of now they are just joining the community, but they are said to come on really really strong and have a much smoother process than alpha phi did. Also theta is really growing as a chapter and I believe is getting over the hump. I think adpi coming on will help them not hinder them

By: Actually
#4  by: Hint    

Heard Sigma Nu may be a future fraternity

By: Hint
by: Panhellenic girl Apr 8, 2016 12:36:50 AM

Who else?

by: HiJul 27, 2016 8:07:22 AM

Apparently pi kap is supposed to be coming back

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.