facebook

thoughts?

by: esquire

What does everyone think about the two new Greek organizations, and future expansion?

Posted By: esquire
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

Both are doing fine. Alpha phi should be proud of where they have come from. Theta chi should be too. Both have a lot of work to do after chartering. But they are slowly becoming relevant

By: Eh
#2  by: Honestly   

Not a huge fan of Alpha Phi, or, at least, a majority of their girls. I'm friends with a few of them and they're sweet. But the rest of them I've openly heard talking badly about other sororities and they can't hold their alcohol too well at parties. But Theta Chi, they can improve some, never had a problem with their brothers though. They're working really hard to establish themselves. A lot of gentlemen in there

By: Honestly
#3  by: Well   

Alpha phi is honestly killing it in participation. I've heard that they aren't classy at parties but I've never seen anything personally. Most of the girls I've met are hot and pretty nice. They have potential to be top tier by next semester. Theta chi is trying and hanging in there. Overall I think they both have potential to be great they just have to learn how

By: Well
by: NoApr 4, 2016 9:58:19 PM

I wouldn't say they're going to be top. Maybe somewhere in the middle if they improve

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.