#1  by: DTD   

Top Tier: Sig Chi, Sig Nu, DTD, Kappa Sig

Middle Tier: SAE, Sig Ep, Pike, Lambda

Bottom Tier: DU, Phi Delt, Beta

Basement Tier: Pi Phi for guys

Not even a frat: ATO

By: DTD
#2  by: just saying...    

how is delt top tier? i'd say SAE and Pike would rank higher than delt.....

By: just saying...
#3  by: TFM Movement   

I feel like the Douchebaggery has gone rampant on our campus recently. Maybe if some of these boys would have started acting like men and stood up for what principles their fraternity was founded upon, a freshman like me would have pledged this year. Clean up your act boys, and quit fooling around. This Fraternity community is going to be in serious trouble if it keeps going in this direction.

By: TFM Movement
#4  by: fraternity alumni   

I remember when fraternities were respectable and weren't on probation ALL THE TIME.
Times have chaned and so have the morals of many of the fraternities on campus. They are so caught up in being "frat" they don't even know what being in a fraternity actually means. This goes for every house on that campus. If you disagree, ask yourself when was the last time YOU did something that your founders would be proud of?

By: fraternity alumni
#5  by: TFTC    

Top Tier: Sig Chi, Sig Nu, Pike,\n\n\n\n\nMiddle Tier: SAE, Sig Ep, ,Beta, DTD \n\n\n\n\nBottom Tier: DU, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, Lambda\n\n\n\n\nBasement Tier: Pi Phi for guys\n\n\n\n\nNot even a frat: ATO

By: TFTC
#6  by: honest   

Top Tier: Nu SAE Chi
Middle: Lamda Pike Beta DTD
Bottom: Sig Ep DU Pi Phi for guys Kappa Sig ATO Phi Delt

By: honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.