facebook

cost to join sorority

by: McKenna

How much are dues and the costs to join a sorority here at OU? I know each house is different but what would be the average?

Posted By: McKenna
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

500-600 per semester

By: Active
by: McKennaDec 6, 2015 6:23:52 PM

What about for your first year? Like including all the things a new member would have to pay for?

By: McKenna
by: ActiveDec 6, 2015 10:34:19 PM

At least 1000 the first semester. Most extra stuff (t shirts, etc) is optional but you'll probably have to buy t shirts for your philanthropy at least, and you will want others as well. for date parties and such you wear dresses but depending on if you decide to wear something you already have it may not be an expense. And outfits for socials. And paddle supplies.

By: Active
#2  by: elle    

My dues are $1300 a semester, as far as i know, my house is one of the more expensive sororities on campus.

By: elle
by: HiDec 10, 2015 12:32:48 PM

This person is in gphi it is by far the most expensive. DG is the next most expensive around 900 per semester. I believe either fuzzie or AGD is the cheapest, around 500-600 a semester. Everyone else is in between 500-900, gphi is new so it is very expensive and will probably remain that way for a few years until they get their membership up

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.