facebook

gamma phi beta

by: Excited

Will everyone who is interested in joining GPhi get a bid? I missed formal recruitment :(

Posted By: Excited
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic Love   

I don't think EVERYONE will get a bid. I think it will definitely be a plus because nationals will be recruiting girls based off leadership skills and more substantive matters rather than some of the more superficial aspects of recruitment. Gamma phi has a excellent national reputation and a great philanthropy, and they want to recruit girls that will give this chapter a strong foundation. I heard a lot of girls dropped out of formal recruitment with the intention of joining so it may be more competitive than you realize. But if you're interested, go for it! Your sisters would be recruited for the right reasons, it would be a different kind of Greek experience, and look amazing on a resume. It would be more work as a underclass man than joining an established chapter, FYI

By: Panhellenic Love
#2  by: Not everyone but many   

New chapters have a criteria for membership. It will be based on their core values. They will want women of all levels including seniors. They will be looking for leaders and women with all type talents and majors.

It's a great opportunity to be part of a highly respected sorority.

By: Not everyone but many
#3  by: OU   

Colonies tend to recruit to average chapter size, so that --roughly --is the number of new members they would be looking to bid.

By: OU
#4  by: IWannaSee   

Anyone know where I can see pics of the inside of the redone house?

By: IWannaSee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.