facebook

general questions everybody wants to know

by: OUbobcat

What fraternity houses have the best location? (Closest to campus, least likely to get in trouble....things of that nature.) Which house is the highest quality? (throws the best parties, has high numbers, best looking guys...) Which houses are the most preppy and which houses have the most cargo shorts? I want to find a solid middle ground before I rush this fall haha

Posted By: OUbobcat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bobcat5thyear   

I've spent half a decade in this paradise known as Athens. I've been to many parties being drunk, high or both. All the houses are good houses though there are a few that slip through the cracks. Overall I look at the fraternities on the list and I agree with the ranking except I think delta upsilon should be inactive because they are small and no one knows anything about them. The sororities are more of a hodgepodge and it depends on what philanthropy you want to be involved with. But as the rankings now stand I believe you have a accurate reflection of Greek life on campus

By: Bobcat5thyear

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.