facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Ohio University - OU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Popular   

Where were the horses we were promised?!? I'm bringing the apples!

By: Popular
#2  by: Margot   

Girls, I don't want to hate, but I have to say that you're making Pi Phis all over the country look bad. Shape up!

By: Margot
#3  by: David   

Pi Phis you had this coming to you:

www.miami.muohio.edu/news/article/view/13571

You truly are the worst..

By: David
#4  by: Another Opinion...   

Perspective. Perspective. Perspective. Pi Beta Phi is one of the Big Three nationally (along with Kappa and Theta). Yes, the chapter here made a huge mistake and their national organization is dealing with it, as is the chapter. No one knows the exact details of their probation terms, so everything here is speculation. The bottom line is that membership is for a lifetime, not just the short time that you are in college. If you are only joining for social reasons, then you need to rethink your reasons and your priorities. PiPhi is amazing and strong everywhere, nationally. I'm NOT a PiPhi, although I preferenced them at another University.

By: Another Opinion...
#5  by: They   

are still participating in formal recruitment. They ARE still on campus. Idiots posting here don't know jack.

By: They
#6  by: PI PHI   

Congratulations on being FIRST academically!! Well deserved... Keep up the good work girls!

By: PI PHI
#7  by: Mattel   

We are glad to announce 3 lines of barbies modeled after Pi Phis: -Jersey Shore Barbie -Hillbilly Barbie -Jerry Springer Barbie. There's also a new upcoming line (no name yet) of barbies capable of defecating and urinating. You will need to clean up after them since Pi Phis seem incapable of doing so on their own.

By: Mattel
#8  by: buy celexa   

Really great article with very interesting information. You might want to follow up to this topic!?! 2012

By: buy celexa
#9  by: buy lasix online   

Really interesting blog, keep up the good work!

By: buy lasix online
#10  by: Facts   

Before juding why don't you get the facts straight and get to know these girls. I can bet that most of the negetive comments and rumors of from those of another chapter. What sorority hasn't made mistakes and just because a few girls make poor choices, doesn't mean they all do. Your in college not high school, grow up and act like an adult.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.