facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio University - OU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 20
#31  by: forreal   

Look at what is written on this website and you'll see that going greek at OU is only for you if you're a mean, shallow person. 95% of the comments are really hateful and negative. I am really happy I dropped out of formal rush, greek life at OU is so catty and way too much like high school.

By: forreal
#32  by: @forreal   

Going Greek ANYWHERE is going to be catty. You have hundreds of girls separated into groups and your bound to have some problems between groups, duh! Sociology 101 people. The people that can't handle Greek life and complain that it's "sooo much like highschool" are the ones that take all these rankings and dumb comments seriously and let words get to them. If you're confident with yourself and especially your house, then you will love Greek life. Simple as that

By: @forreal
#33  by: come on   

this site is dumb as hell. I know chio's and pi phi's that are nice, DZ's and AOPi's that are skinny, Sigma Kappas that aren't weird, Alpha Gams and DG's that aren't full of themselves and Fuzzies that have normal tinted skin. Stereotypes are stupid

By: come on
#34  by: come on pt 2   

oops i forgot ADPi..actually I don't know any ADPi's..

By: come on pt 2
#35  by: 111   

if you listen to this site, you're an idiot. there are great girls and sucky girls in every sorority. clearly you can see that most of the mean and stuck-up sorority girls check greekrank daily. GO THROUGH FORMAL- MAKE YOUR OWN OPINION!

By: 111
#36  by: OU greek   

To the person that said "greek life is only for you if you're a mean and catty person," you obviously never gave any of the girls a chance. I am in a sorority at OU, and I have friends in a lot of other chapters, and I see the good that greek life does on campus. To those of you who are considering rushing, go through recruitment with an OPEN MIND. If in the end you decide it is not for you, no one is going to think any less of you and you will probably still have friends that are in sororities. Stereotyping all greek life on OU's campus isn't fair to the girls in each chapter that put their heart into their chapter.

By: OU greek
#37  by: deeg   

hahahahaha to the comment below me. so true; fake comments from other schools/states = signature fuzzie move. a few weeks ago they targeted aopi, now it's pi phi. and are people really still posting that ridiculous link? old news. it's sad that this is how some houses gear up for recruitement...

By: deeg
#38  by: OU   

def. from fuzzie. no one else cares and i'm still not sure why they care so much either? i'm sorry that your lives are so terrible that this is how you have fun. did your parents not give you enough attention when you were young? is that where all your inner problems stem from?

By: OU
#39  by: @OU   

who's fuzzie? just asking.

By: @OU
#40  by: bye   

i just wanted to let all of you know so hopefully you'll fix yourselves, but i'm a pnm and was planning on doing formal until i saw all these comments. this site has single handedly convinced me not to rush because i was excited to leave highschool and the catty drama that comes with it, not jump back into it for another 4 years. i just don't have the energy anymore for this and neither should all of you. i was excited to hopefully rush, make tons of friends from different houses and just chill, but obviously that's not an option anymore, so i hope you're all very pleased with yourselves. i hope the people leaving negative comments decide to get their act together before fall because i'm sure i'm not the only one that's been turned off to rush because of this

By: bye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.