10.AOPi

Posted By: Srsly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yup    

Bump… accurate

By: Yup
#2  by: Tbh   

Not gonna lie pi phi chi o and Fuzzie don’t even check this app so they def don’t care. It’s clear they’re the top 3 and easily have the hottest chicks. There’s a clear drop off below that.

By: Tbh
by: ;)Sep 27, 2023 2:26:32 PM

Fuzzies use to self rank a lot on this site

By: ;)
#3  by: Yep… but   

Would prob switch adpi and pi phi other than that it spot on

By: Yep… but
#4  by: MetroMoses   

ADPI are missing the "barbies". Bring in a handful of can't misses and this chapter could actually be top three.

By: MetroMoses
#5  by: Magic mike   

OHHH MYYY METROMOSES IS BACK BABY

By: Magic mike
#6  by: #6   

Alpha delt definitely deserves top three as the years go on. They came in last year with a good pledge class. They’re on the rise. Everyone I know noticed they have a decent group of more extroverted, “popular” girls as well as more introverted whom stay in. It’s not about who’s “hotter”, they have a good mix. People for everyone. They’re simply a good org with a good reputation.

By: #6
#7  by: 🙄   

You forgot Jamma a vibrata dumb ass

By: 🙄
#8  by: BK   

Hello lovely PNMs,

I just wanted to say that this site is NOT a good indicator of how any sorority really is. A lot of disgruntled human beings (ex-boyfriends, fighting females, etc.) give bad rankings because they think this site actually means something. Honestly, its like asking an opinion on an ex-boyfriend. Regardless, you're going to make up your own mind so please don't pay any attention to this site. It's best to go into recruitment with a completely open mind. Everyone is really excited for recruitment. Be confident and be yourself. This is going to be your home for the next 4 years, so please go through without paying any mind to this site. I can honestly say that I love my sorority and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I can't wait to meet you, darlings!

xoxo

By: BK
#9  by: ;)   

i would swap sigma kappa and delta gamma personally

By: ;)
by: rotirdSep 20, 2023 6:58:37 PM

why? based on what exactly? DG have a few girls with nicer butts? these rankings are so stupid.

By: rotird
#10  by: Greek life    

I would swap agd and gphi

By: Greek life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.