facebook

chi o doing informal

by: lol

what happened to chi o? why are they doing informal??

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sunny   

OU changed up rush and as a result many pnm selected their top house only. So a lot of houses didn’t make quota while only a few turned girls away. It’s unfortunate.

By: Sunny
by: getitrightOct 30, 2022 9:01:08 PM

OU didn't change anything with rush, only like less than 300 women went through when it used to be 600-800, so there's gonna be less women per chapter so everyone is going to need to do informal

By: getitright
#2  by: Yeah   

I was wondering too… pledge class seemed small and not up to their usual standards

By: Yeah
#3  by: ???   

What was quota?

By: ???
#4  by: greek   

a lot of members dropped prior to recruitment meaning they need more members to fill their quota for house, financial reasons, ect

By: greek
#5  by: Ups and downs    

It waxes and wanes among the top sororities— chi o, fuzzie and pi phi have been top three for years, but each of them have good and not-so-good years. Still top three though, that’s unlikely to ever change. No matter what— go with your heart and gut if you’re rushing— I rushed as a legacy for one of these, and went with another one. That’s what felt right, best decision of my life.

By: Ups and downs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.