facebook

Snap Bids ?????

by: WonderingMind

Did anyone give out snap bids??? Just curious.........

Posted By: WonderingMind
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

DG and Gphi did

By: Yup
#2  by: What   

Whats a snapbid

By: What
by: DefinedSep 19, 2023 4:10:44 PM

Snap Bids are given strictly after Formal Bid Matching is complete, but always before Formal Bids are distributed.

Continuous Open Recruitment Bids occur after Formal Bids are distributed.

The OP has confused Snap Bids with Continuous Open Recruitment Bids.

By: Defined
#3  by: Grkgurl   

Pi Phi
Trying to make up for the average pledges that they got.

By: Grkgurl
#4  by: Karma    

Adpi is snapping like crazy

By: Karma
by: Srsly Sep 22, 2020 7:27:35 PM

Boom boom yah they are lol

By: Srsly
#5  by: lol   

Fuzzie is also giving out so many bids to girls who didn’t even go through recruitment hahahahahahahha

By: lol
by: NawhSep 23, 2020 10:00:06 PM

You are so wrong. AXiD met their quota. They by far got the best of the best. Quit trying to bring them down. They are the nicest, fun, and easy to get along with in the Greek community and outside group of girls. It’s nice to see that they are not catty as others. Don’t even try accusing me as self ranking for them. I just acknowledge what I am seeing.

By: Nawh
#6  by: YeahGDI   

It’s hilarious to see everyone try and tear pi phi down on this site. Pi Phi will be the best sorority on campus for a long time and it’s not even close. Anyone triggered probably lives on this site. Great rep great house and close with phi psi who is clearly the top house.

By: YeahGDI
by: AhahahhaaSep 27, 2020 7:06:45 AM

Looks like someones angry about chosing piphi for bidday this year thinking you were going to be “cool” and then got disappointed when everyones saying theyre pc sucks. Don’t worry sweetheart you’ll still be “top” just not “the top”

By: Ahahahhaa
#7  by: Aaaand   

Chi O is giving snap bids

By: Aaaand
#8  by: Srat   

ADPi following PiPhi’s lead. They can switch things around real quick if some of the “undesirables” drop. Hint Hint

By: Srat
by: LmaoOct 28, 2020 12:23:31 AM

I agree. ADPi is either a hit or a big miss, depending on who you know in the chapter. Some girls are dope while others... if they didn’t have some weird girls they would be way better off.

By: Lmao
by: 100%Oct 28, 2020 10:36:27 PM

This is so true. There are many it girls in their Soph. class but the weird basic girls are outnumbering the fun pop ones. Too much of a strange mix and it ain’t good

By: 100%
#9  by: lol   

if anybody of you knew anything about greek life or recruitment, you would know that all chapters are allowed to COB after formal recruitment once WPA and SFL agree on a number- all sororities are doing it because they need to fill houses, nationals, ect. With that being said, sororities with bigger chapters can cob less than chapters with smaller numbers.. Fuzzie and ADPI have got the best pledge classes.

By: lol
by: ooooofSep 20, 2023 7:00:06 PM

check out the mensa member replying to a post from 3 years ago.

By: ooooof
#10  by: what   

from what i know, most sororities didnt meet quota bc not a lot of girls rushed this year. it looks like each sorority got ~25 members. except aoii, they got 3...yikes

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.