facebook

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

by: AW

I am extremely embarrassed to see the reputation the people on this website have given our greek life community. Can you imagine going into recruitment next year only to find out that each organization seems to be pinned against another? Especially for the sorority women - have you ever asked yourself why we're tearing each other down when we could be building each other up? Take a minute and reflect on what you're posting. If you have nothing nice to say, log off. The world is a challenging place to live in right now, start showing some compassion, and maybe even try complimenting a chapter that isn't yours (shouldn't be a strange concept)!!

Posted By: AW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thank You!   

I couldn't agree more. This year is going to be exceptionally challenging in regards to both recruiting and pledging. If I was a PNM and came here for information I'd forget about pledging completely. The numbers are probably going to be very low this year anyway. Why turn more women off? How about we all work together to try to make Greek life more appealing, not less.

By: Thank You!
#2  by: Yes   

This needed to be said, and sadly I’m sure there will need to be more reminders in the future about being a decent human. I truly will never understand why people come on here to talk badly on others just because they can hide behind a screen. If you wouldn’t post these comments on your own social media affiliated with your name, then leave. AND if you would.. you have no right to be in greek life.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.