facebook

how do sororities find out your gpa if freshman?

by: Freshman

How do the sororities find out your GPA, if you’re an incoming freshman? Can’t you just put whatever GPA you want down on the application form, or do you have to sign a waiver to give them access to your transcripts from high school once your in a sorority?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: abc   

Just be honest. Don’t lie about your GPA.

By: abc
#2  by: Cindy Vortex   

Once the sororities find out you're rushing, they come to your house and knock on your door. Then they'll ask to speak to your mother regarding grades. Make sure your mother provides them with the correct transcript or else you'll get the "special" hazing once you get in. Good luck!

By: Cindy Vortex
#3  by: Ohio   

I can’t be sure but I’m assuming that the sorority and fraternity life office receives your gpa through your application (if you’re a freshman or new) and if you’re older the university already has your gpa. I think this is allowed bc you have to maintain a certain gpa to be in Greek life per university rules. It would look very bad to find out you lied.

By: Ohio
by: OhioAug 25, 2019 3:05:58 PM

Sorry by application I mean the one used to apply to Ohio university, not to sign up for recuritment

By: Ohio
#4  by: Grades   

You sign a release and each chapter is given your grades. There is no secret about it.

By: Grades

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.