facebook

question for a frat guy?

by: might rush who knows

I have a couple of older friends in sororities from other schools so I was looking into rushing this year but after seeing the rankings.... It just seems like high school. None of them seemed like a cut above the rest with all practically the same ranking. Although, obviously I'm not a student there yet so I don't really know what is going on.

Honestly is there is sorority on campus you'd be fine with your sister joining?

Posted By: might rush who knows
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer from a girl   

You should go through Formal recruitment in the fall and check all of the sororities out for yourself. None of the rankings on here are really representative of the chapters. Each and every sorority will offer you something different. Most Fraternity guys don't visit this website, and those that do probably will not give you a serious answer or unbiased answer. Each fraternity has their favorite sorority and they'll probably just tell you that one. There is not a single sorority on campus that I look down on or consider to be inadequate. I HIGHLY encourage you to do recruitment and form your own opinions. By asking people what you should join or asking them for advice they are going to influence you and you may end up making a decision you'll regret. This website is full of people that just want to put others down or make themselves look better.

I hope this helped you! :)

By: answer from a girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.