facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RK   

Seriously, it all depends on what you're looking for and what is most important to you. Honestly, no sorority on campus has everything... looks, class, involvement, good grades, etc. etc. Some chapters are stronger than others in different areas. So if you're looking to rush it's important that you figure out what's most important to you and join the sorority that fits your needs and expectations. Also, the ranks have a habit of changing every year or couple of years. It depends on how well a sorority does during formal recruitment, their year-long involvement, if they get into standards trouble, etc.

By: RK
#2  by: TBH   

As perceived by the Greek community:

Top - ChiO, DG, PiPhi
Mid Top - AGD, ADPi
Mid - Fuzzie, SK
Bottom - AOPi, DZ

But each group, no matter top or bottom or in between, has something wonderful to offer, and something bad about it as well.

By: TBH
by: Um…Nov 30, 2023 10:18:56 AM

Hilarious!

By: Um…
#3  by: honest   

top: chi o, pi phi, dg
mid: fuzzie
mid bottom: sk, adipi, agd
bottom: dz, aopi

By: honest
#4  by: LDJ   

I notice that the Black greeks don't get the same respect as the others and it concerns me.... my daughter is interested in the greek life and it's sad that she just may not get that experience of what black greek life is all about. I'm very disappointed at OU nothing what I expected.... why does the police shut down the black greeks parties before anyone else???? I know that black greeks may be more recognized for hazing and the greeks should be much more careful.

By: LDJ
by: To LDJJan 8, 2013 12:12:06 AM

Black Greek parties do not get shut down first. The reason why the black sororities do not get much attention on this site is because they don't get very involved with the "white" greek life on campus. No one really knows them enough to judge them. The black fraternities are very involved in homecoming and greek week and are fantastic groups of men! If your daughter whats to experience greek life she should go out and look at for herself, nothing on this website holds much weight.

By: To LDJ
#5  by: OUSenior   

Top: ChiO, DG, Pi Phi
Middle: ADPi, AGD, SK
Bottom: DZ, Fuzzie, AOPi

This is coming from a dude who has been in greek life four years, and railed a chick in about all of them.

By: OUSenior
#6  by: OUAlum   

AGD, Chi O, DG, Pi Phi and ADPi are all really great. I'm not saying the rest are bad! Those were just my favorites

By: OUAlum
#7  by: :(   

crazy how some ranks have changed over the years

By: :(
#8  by: Ha!   

What a joke this post is!!

By: Ha!
by: Oh I see! Nov 30, 2023 10:20:06 AM

It’s from a decade ago…

By: Oh I see!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.