facebook

pi beta dirty rush?

by: Lol

I wonder if pi phi will get in trouble for dirty rushing now that they don't have the WPA recuritment Chair in their chapter.

Oh and taking the famous girl from dance moms out to dinner all the time? Really ladies, why not let your charming personalities during recuritment whoo her.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SororGrl   

If you have any substantial evidence that Pi Phi has been dirty rushing Brooke Hyland or any other rushees then contact WPA ASAP. No sense on coming on this site to complain. Nothing will be accomplished other than bring awareness of this Sorority's improper and extreme wrongdoing, if the case is true.
In the end if she pledges Pi Phi if she was dirty rushed, it will just be a true test of her character.
Hopefully the girls in the Sorority aren't stupid enough to snoop to this level.

By: SororGrl
#2  by: rush   

So basically if she goes to a top house you will assume it is because she was "dirty rushed"? Leave the girl alone, she probably WILL go to a house like that. Let her enjoy college like the rest of us and do what she wants.

By: rush
by: SororGrlSep 13, 2016 8:51:54 PM

^^ You missed my point. Of course she & others can & will pledge which ever house they most feel the best fit and connection with. Most definitely she will join top teir, of course. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
What is wrong if the accusations are true, is that Pi Phi has dirty rushed. This in itself is wrong on every rushing principle! Why excuse this action if it happened? It's not right. Period! If you're going to play the game, play by the rules! Otherwise you're a big cheat, and in this case they should have no reason to be if they are considered Top Tier.

by: rushSep 13, 2016 9:10:10 PM

I did miss your point. Yes, I agree with you. It is wrong and they should be strong enough in recruitment to NOT have to dirty rush PNMs. Hopefully the OP is incorrect. No one likes cheaters.

By: rush
by: SororGrlSep 13, 2016 9:44:37 PM

^^ Ditto! Hopefully the OP is not trying to be dishonest! That would be dishonorable to the Greek Community.

#3  by: Greek   

Um talk about Dirty Rushing- try Alpha Xi

By: Greek
#4  by: lol   

she didn't even go pi phi

By: lol
#5  by: Okay    

just bc she didn't go pi phi doesn't mean they didn't try to dirty rush her, probs back fired on them bc she wanted to be treated "normal"

By: Okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.