Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at New York University - NYU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a chill bro   

Is of the hook

By: a chill bro
#2  by: s   

douchebags who think too highly of themselves. disrespectful towards women and total bros.

By: s
#3  by: w.t.f.   

So confused right now: Pike at NYU is literally filled to the brim with scrawny european kids, blacks, and indians...the comments on here might be accurate for Pike 4 or 5 years ago, but definitely did not get the "jock" type of impression when I rushed (got a bid, decided not to greek at all for lack of time due to being on a sports team). People had told me how they were bros and athletes and stuff, but at rush all the brothers seemed to be chubby short minorities, with a few europeans thrown here and there. Kind of a weird amalgamation actually fi you ask me, happy with my decision to not go Pike but in all fairness I didn't really check out any other fraternity that might have been a better fit.

By: w.t.f.
by: LiarOct 7, 2013 12:51:56 PM

This would be valuable information if someone had actually chosen not to accept their bid.

By: Liar
#4  by: a   

theyre def not good looking. the person above was saying that theyre better looking for nyu guys. aka. theyre not good looking by normal standards. also, by my experience, yes, they are still short, like all the guys at nyu. so annoying.

By: a
#5  by: Girl   

Pike guys are not respected by many greek women. They do not treat women in the right way and often times harass girls. Many women are not into Pike guys because they tend to be SUCH douchebags. Though they do have a reputation as being attractive- selling your soul to Pike is not worth it.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.