facebook

sorority ratings

by: nyu

seeing so much negativity when in actuality the greek scene at NYU is one of the best communities at nyu in my opinion. heres the general vibe i found of each one

DPHIE: nice girls but overall kinda intimidating. super hot and 100% top tier, have a y2k & trendy instagram aesthetic. Not the most involved sorority on campus but better than some. join if you care about the social aspect more than philanthropy, academics etc.

ZETA: overall the nicest sorority girls but also kinda cliquey. all zeta girls ive met are super sweet. have great philanthropy involvement. still a great social scene but more with frats than bars/clubs.

AEPHI: super kind and def smart women. super involved in the sorority and nydm. most girls are really pretty but super wealthy. good mix between frats and bars/clubs.

PI PHI: nice and super smart girls. rough times in past years but theyre bouncing back and have totally revamped. social scene is similar to zetas but a little less popular.

KKG: at this point we all heard about the dirty rushing last fall but i don't think that should discount the whole sorority. the girls i know are super sweet and loving, there just seems to be a bunch of drama. I would say they have the top social scene with a good mix between frats and bars/clubs.

AST: some of the kindest and most caring girls ever. most girls are more on the shy side. i feel so bad for what bad of a rap they get. Social scene isn't too great and they dont mix with frats too much.

Posted By: nyu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: deke   

KKG top social scene?? In what universe lol, don’t be fooled everyone, look into dphie/aephi/zta instead hahah

By: deke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.