facebook

Positive sorority reps for PNMs

by: Guide

tired of the negativity and lies so here are the best things about each sororities! (yes I’m in one but trying to stay impartial because they’re all great)

Aephi - pretty, sophisticated with great style. Known to be wealthy. Future MILFs. seems like they’re all very close to each other and are all genuinely friends. very NYDM involved

AST - just remember these being some of the nicest girls i talked to during recruitment. More on the shy side but seems like they have a great sisterhood

DG - newer so not as organized as a lot of orgs but obvious that they all really want their org to progress. I love this org is still riding off of their initiative to start a new chapter. Very inclusive

Dphie - bold, creative, artsy girls. Kinda the standard NYU girl. They definitely have a cohesive vibe and cool that they maintain that. More on the alt side so not for everyone but seems like a super cool community and love the pride they have for their chapter.

KKG - the few that I know are so cute and sweet and just all around girls girls. Id say they’re the most comparable to a traditional sorority at an average school, but not too sure. don’t know a whole lot

Pi Phi - have never met anyone in this org. I don’t think they’re very involved overall. But I think they have the best Gpa?

Zeta - fun girls. a little cliquey but everyone has their friend groups. Great chapter philanthropies. a good mix of girls lots of different personalities.

Posted By: Guide
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok aephi   

ok aephi this is really funny which one of you wrote this? do your work week activities just consist of learning how to write the best greek rank posts?

By: ok aephi
#2  by: Jack Harlow   

Yo I’m about ta buss a nut get out the way!

By: Jack Harlow
#3  by: An actual greek   

You’re not Greek at NYU. Lol!

By: An actual greek
#4  by: NYU    

lol someone is salty b/c they were dropped by Pi Phi. Haters gotta hate.

By: NYU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.