facebook

thinking of dropping

by: sad

orgs make all these promises in the beginning of the year but once you’re in they forget about you. the first week everyone was very welcoming before big little, but once i got my big who doesn’t even talk to me and who was my last choice, nobody in the org talks to me at all. i try to reach out and hang w people but everyone already has their own friends and are very standoffish. everybody was so kind in the beginning commenting on pics and everything but now i feel like i’m not even in the org. hoping things will change if we go in person but now i’m hearing we’re not? i don’t really want to pay hundreds of dollars for online meetings. conflicted

Posted By: sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

I feel the exact same way! Butttttt, I joined during virtual recruitment in the fall so I'm gonna give it one me semester and see how things go as we start to move back to in person.

By: same
#2  by: sammeee   

I'm so glad someone else has said this, everything seemed so great and I feel the exact same way. I thought things would get better now we're in person, but it seems to be exactly the same

By: sammeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.