facebook

spring rush

by: lil

I'm already a member of a sorority (freshman) but a lot of my friends want to rush in the spring. Does anyone know which sororities will be having spring rush? I was guessing AST/KKG but I'm not sure since I remember there being so many girls at formal recruitment

Posted By: lil
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gurrlllz   

It is not official yet which will be recruiting in Spring, but APhiZ recruits every spring (no total) so that is a safe bet, there may be others. Just because not all sororities are recruiting doesn't mean it is not worth it for your friends to go and check out the ones who are. Joining a sorority isn't about ranks or tiers, it is about sisterhood, and if they fit with one who is doing spring recruitment than great, if not they can come back in fall.
Good luck!

By: gurrlllz
#2  by: obviously   

Panhel decided to not increase total this year so the only organizations eligible for spring recruitment are APhiZ and TPB. KKG is far above total and only rushed last spring to take 5 girls to meet total. It is unlikely that any organization other the APhiZ and TPB will rush again in the spring in the coming years unless total is increased by 20-30 roughly.

By: obviously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.