facebook

The real frat rankings

by: ..

So there has been a lot of debate recently about frat tiers bc of all the frats getting kicked off and suspended. So let’s be honest, this is the ranking:

Off campus:
Fiji
Dke/pike/ whatever frat their assimilating into next
Aepi

On campus top:
Zeta psi
ZBT

On campus bottom/mid:
Lambda
Sig ep

Kappa sig- were suspended for the last year so they haven’t been throwing parties/having mixers so can’t really rank.

DLP- can we just include them for once even if it’s in their own category.

we all know that the off campus frats/zeta psi are the top houses, but I think it’s hard to call ZBT mid tier when they mix with deeph/aephi/zta and I think it’s hard to call sig ep/lambda bottom tier when they mix with kappa/pi phi/dg. It just doesn't make sense so I made my own categories.

Posted By: ..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ditto   

reasoning here is sound imo - i feel like off campus needed to be distinct since their interaction with on campus greek life is different

By: ditto
#2  by: Tied   

Honestly dke and fiji are a tie

By: Tied
by: wtfJul 12, 2020 10:59:04 PM

literally both are known for rping girls and banned from campus.......

By: wtf
by: Srat girlJul 28, 2020 12:45:01 AM

Dke is disgusting lmao

By: Srat girl
#3  by: lol   

lol this is ehhhhhh

By: lol
#4  by: sofia   

lol whoever made this defiantly did not do so from a girls point of view

By: sofia
#5  by: 2022   

maybe this was the case a few years ago??? stop tryna throw freshman off

By: 2022
#6  by: this is wrong   

bruh first off, when has zbt ever mixed with dphie/aephi? I’d say fiji/zeta psi are tied, then dke, then aepi...aepi almost exclusively mixes with aephi, and doesn’t at all mix with dphie so they’re definitely fourth. as a girl in a sorority, i’ve never been to anything lambda, sig ep or ksig

By: this is wrong
by: your wrongMay 2, 2020 2:24:29 PM

maybe go out more? Lambda has a nice ass house they throw down at sometimes (sadly in brooklyn) and I definitely went to Rooftop & backyard parties for Sigep that were funnn

ksig is just ksig tho lol

By: your wrong
#7  by: Lol   

Bumppp

By: Lol
#8  by: bump   

nothing to disagree with here, zeta psi is falling HARD tho, would put em in line with zbt tbh. cant throw a good party to save their lives and their guys SUCK!

By: bump
#9  by: bump   

bumpp

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.