facebook

the only sororities not active on this website

by: yup

It really seems like Pi Phi and ZTA are the only organizations not active on here seeing as nothing is ever really said about ZTA, nor do they fight back against hate comments, and Pi Phi gets sooo much hate for the fact that they're actually a really good well liked sorority. And again they don't feel the need to justify on here because their social life offline is good.

I am not in either of these organizations, by the way. I just sometimes read this site and have made that observation.

Thoughts?

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Honestly, there's really no way to know who is saying what on this site. Some of it has merit but again, who knows? I'm a member of one group but can say literally anything I want to here and some people will take it as gospel and others will be like "calm down and stop self-ranking, XYZ."

People need to worry about their own organization(s) and building up each other & NPC as a whole...don't want to end up in the same boat as IFC. Someday NYU will figure out it doesn't need Greek life and then we are all screwed.

I do love Pi Phi & ZTA and think staying out of things on here is a great strategy. All the sororities at NYU are exceptional in similar and different ways.
Let's try to celebrate that, shall we?

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.