facebook

to some of the girls in kkg

by: Finally saying it

Showing off that you wear Louis and Gucci is not something real to bond over or a replacement for your boring personalities

There I said it

Posted By: Finally saying it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NY   

BUT—being hyper-critical and judgmental does make you a biotch.

There—I said it!!!

By: NY
by: WoahNov 14, 2019 7:57:34 PM

I found the KKG girl

By: Woah
#2  by: ...   

not in KKG but there are so many women in the other SIX organizations who wear designer brands - let’s not be petty girls

By: ...
#3  by: i have to laugh   

this would've meant something if the dphie, aephi, and ast instas didn't recently post pics of their actives with gucci belts and bags... this school costs 75k a year with abysmal financial aid, how are people surprised that we have rich people in our midst???

By: i have to laugh
#4  by: Devilsadvocate   

Ok while 1 this post was probably posted by a girl in kkg trying to bolster their reputation as “rich girls”
2 I beg to differ that wealth and interest in fashion aren’t something to bond over. Wealthy girls tend to congregate at the same bars/restaurants/clubs (Paul’s, bagatelle brunch, etc) while girls with more humble lifestyles tend to congregate in other places (Brooklyn dive bars, 212s, etc). Having similar style taste and lifestyle as another girl is definitely something that can make for more cohesive sisterhood.

By: Devilsadvocate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.