facebook

please read this

by: pls listen

I am in dphie. I went through the new member process. Vehemently I am saying that there is NO hazing. I would not go through hazing at all and would not be apart of an organization that hazes. The saddest thing about everyone thinking that dphie hazes is genuinely the fact that we don’t. Literally it’s the worst to have to defend yourself against these rumors knowing full and well they just aren’t true. I’m sick of seeing it on here and how people continue to slander us when we do not haze. Talk to any sister and they will tell you that it’s not true that it doesn’t happen. You have close friends in the sorority? Ask them. There is no hazing. It is not because the panhel president is in dphie that we don’t get “kicked off campus”. These rumors have existed year after year and there is no kicking off of campus. Why? Because there is no hazing. From the bottom of my heart imagine if this was your org having to defend yourself against a rumor that you KNOW is not true. We all talk so much about panhel love, practice it. Don’t spread lies.

Posted By: pls listen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sure   

so what happened on dare night? and on big little reveal? wanna give us a play by play?

By: sure
by: yaOct 26, 2019 11:35:30 AM

of course I’ll fill you in. nothing. those rumors you all love to hype up have no truth to them.

By: ya
by: "nothing"Oct 28, 2019 12:34:58 AM

so you... didn't take photos? you didn't meet your bigs? you didn't go out to dinner? you didn't do ANYTHING? or do you just say you did "nothing" because that's easier than trying to lie about what you actually did do?

i count ONE post in dphie's insta tags from big little, while every other org has at least a few... care to explain?

By: "nothing"

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.