facebook

dphie is ratchet

by: Beat

Dude these girls are so beat. Some are hot but half their pledge class got 1s from dgs. Bro what lmao

Posted By: Beat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

I feel like they're the girls in highschool that are so desperate to be cool in college

By: ^
#2  by: Okay...   

Thanks for your opinion, dg! All sororities do voting differently so clearly you were in the rooms for dg. No need to spread hate, focus on your own org. Panhel love!!!

By: Okay...
by: Actually dgSep 30, 2019 3:49:36 PM

Um I am a dog and we don’t give “1s” or numbers we just do yes and no so this was def not posted by one of us

By: Actually dg
#3  by: honest   

when people post stuff like this do they think it will do anything in terms of ranking? does the OP think "let me really dish it out to xyz sorority... everyone will TOTALLY agree with me AND it will look xyz sorority look sooo bad and knock them down to bottom tier!! muauahaha!!" dont they have self awareness? this is obviously someone who is petty towards dphie for whatever reason. focus on posting nice things, its obvious you have a vendetta and anyone with a brain can tell this is a petty person and will brush this off immediately. i wouldnt even be surprised if this wasnt from someone in DG and was another sorority trying to make DG and dphie look bad? thoughts???

By: honest
by: ^Oct 2, 2019 3:45:06 AM

if pnms were really concerned about ranking over sisterhood, they never would've gone dg. no one in dg cares enough about tiers and popularity to be doing stuff like this on greekrank

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.