facebook

kappa bid day???

by: El

What was happening with kappa bid day?? They did well last year and we’re doing super well during recruitment t

Posted By: El
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Every single sorority got amazing pledge classes! They should be very proud of their work throughout the week. New members: enjoy your time no matter where you ended up!

By: :)
#2  by: yeahhhh   

honestly kappa is lower than piphi now with this pc. wtf happened??

By: yeahhhh
by: HuhSep 16, 2019 11:33:45 AM

How can you be ranking pc’s less than 24 hours after they’ve joined?

By: Huh
#3  by: My take   

Kappa’s pc is actually pretty good. Seems like they got a lot of aephi rejects. I think DG did much better than Pi Phi

By: My take
by: HuhSep 16, 2019 1:45:16 PM

DG please stop lol this is so false

By: Huh
by: DG OkSep 21, 2019 1:24:03 AM

DG is clearly on greekrank with the thumbs ups and downs trying to save themselves. I respect your effort but any girl who sees even 3 sisters from there or Pi Phi can see how you guys are still the lowest tier with AST

By: DG Ok
by: @dg okSep 24, 2019 11:37:58 PM

@dg ok "any girl who sees even 3 sisters from there or Pi Phi can see how you guys are still the lowest tier" any girl this mean and shallow is the lowest of the low in my book. I don't know anyone, gorgeous or rich or popular or "high tier" or not, who's not in high school or just a very, very immature underclassman who wouldn't be embarrassed to say something like that. I hope you grow up and saying things like this is actually the worst look possible, worse than having the physical appearance of any of the girls you consider to be below you for being less conventionally attractive. Grow up.

By: @dg ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.