facebook

does dphie haze?????????????

by: sos

I picked dphie but people are telling me that they haze and make their new members do weird stuff but I hope they are all rumors???? Will someone give a girl a little reassurance that they don’t?!?!?! I loved the girls that I spoke to and no one seemed like they were traumatized or anything?? Like wtf SOS!!!!!!

Posted By: sos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

DPHIE DOES NOT HAZE

By: Um
#2  by: -   

you can always report something/drop if you feel uncomfortable!

By: -
#3  by: Haha   

Get ready for dare night ;)

By: Haha
#4  by: no.   

absolutely not. dphie, along with every other panhellenic organization, does. not. haze.

By: no.
#5  by: Listen    

EVERY YEAR girls try to scare off pnms interested in dphie by spreading hazing rumors - dphie is a welcoming organization!!!

By: Listen
#6  by: over u   

I am in dphie and would never compromise my morals and be a part of an organization that hazes. WE DO NOT HAZE. Anyone claiming otherwise is woefully misinformed. I hope someday people can stop spreading these disgusting rumors and instead build up each others sisterhoods and promote true panhel love. This is really disheartening.

By: over u
#7  by: .   

They just have dare night but that’s it

By: .
#8  by: False   

Every single year this rumor goes around it’s not true

By: False
#9  by: Haha   

This is the most ridiculous post of all time. Dphie doesn’t haze.

By: Haha
#10  by: Tea   

their “hazing” is not like you would see in other schools. But they def do stuff that fall in a gray area like strongly suggesting that you wear your ribbon

By: Tea
by: uhSep 17, 2019 2:46:01 PM

wearing a ribbon as a new member to show you’re proud of your new organization is hardly a gray area. that is simply not hazing.

By: uh
by: EhhhSep 17, 2019 5:42:51 PM

While I agree that some of the stuff they do is gray area, ribboning is not a good example. That’s something done by every chapter

By: Ehhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.