facebook

getting noticed

by: Help

If you are a legacy but your chapter doesn’t exist here should you still say you are? My cousins,grandma, mother are all alpha phi, also if i get great rec letters will i get into
The one I want? Like dphi for example what do they look for even? It’s it REALLY as hard as this site makes it out to be or if your pretty and fun you can pretty much just decide where you want to be

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

it might be worth mentioning that the greek women in your family inspired you to rush because they told you about how great of an experience it was, but having legacy in a chapter that doesn't exist here will not have any impact. even legacies here get dropped pretty often, nyu is pretty nontraditional and legacy isnt the end all be all. same with recs, plenty of girls with recs still get dropped. it's all about how you vibe with the girls in the room, and honestly sheer luck based on who you're paired with. lots of girls who aren't conventionally "hot" will join "top" sororities because their personalities click with the actives they talk to. ranking doesn't 100% correlate to who drops you or who's harder to get into.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.