facebook

the truth about this site

by: Truth

This site is just toxic. I haven’t been on this site in years, only am here because my friend sent me a link to a particularly nasty post. Every org is guaranteed to have a couple people who go on here to self rank or talk bad about other chapters. But that is just a select few. You can’t claim that a whole chapter self ranks. I promise that no chapter gets together, sits around a computer, and write these posts. That being said, there’s also plenty of pnms who write bad things about the orgs that cut them because they’re mad. My roommate got cut from her top choice when we went through recruitment freshman year so she went on here to post mean things about them.

If you really want to have a good recruitment experience and find your people, you have to get off this site and focus on yourself and your experience in the rooms.

You’re not going to get along with everyone and that’s okay. But there’s no reason to go online and talk badly about an entire organization. And if you truly think that’s okay, then you have no place being a part of this community or any of the amazing chapters within it.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.