facebook

lower tier rooms?

by: pnm

i really like some low tiered orgs. what are ur thoughts on dg, ast, and pi phi’s rooms????

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Asked and answered   

Come on now. Do we really need 10 threads saying the same thing? We get it. Anonymous people wanna low key bag on dg, ast, and pi phi. For what?

By: Asked and answered
by: jeezSep 9, 2019 7:24:51 PM

gosh i was just curious i dont read every single damn thread on here

By: jeez
#2  by: Pnm!   

I personally noticed a big difference between the lower tier rooms and zeta/kappa/aephi/dphie just in the quality of conversation. But that’s just my opinion, I’m sure lots of girls will find their homes in those orgs - maybe even me :)

By: Pnm!
by: DependsSep 9, 2019 7:58:36 PM

Is this what really happens or do you just go into “top tier” sororities already wanting to like them and being excited for the conversation. if you act dull and uninterested which a lot of pnms do because they go IN already not wanting to be in that organization, obviously they’re going to have a hard time working with that energy. Also depends on the girl so I think this is painting with too broad of a brush

By: Depends
by: LolSep 9, 2019 9:27:25 PM

Imagine putting Kappa in the same tier as the other three. Nice try Kappa

By: Lol
#3  by: What   

Pi Phi does not belong in the same tier as DG or AST what are you on

By: What
by: nahhSep 9, 2019 9:29:22 PM

nah pi phi has been going downhill

By: nahh
#4  by: >:(   

yea its tiring for recruiters to have to deal with salty pnms that go in with a closed mind after being dropped by a top tier org. like. its hard enough to have a proper conversation... why make it harder for them? who knows? you might love that org in the end. i hate girls sometimes.

By: >:(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.