facebook

dphie recruitment

by: Cameron

Definitely obvious that the dphie girls are writing stuff about themselves to seem better. Way too try hard in the room and on Greek rank honestly

Posted By: Cameron
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thx cameron!   

Thank you for your input Cameron!

By: thx cameron!
#2  by: ^   

I really wanted to like them. But I felt like they were really fake. Their room and outfits were a lot and I just felt like it was all for show. If I’m asked back, I’ll give them another chance though.

By: ^
by: WhoaSep 9, 2019 5:59:38 PM

I’m not trying to be rude, just sharing my opinion. I totally understand why others love them, I’m just saying my experience was different. Not trying to hate, just wanted share where I’m at. We’re all entitled to our own opinions :)

By: Whoa
by: No shadeSep 9, 2019 6:26:21 PM

I talked to a few girls on the first day and can honestly say they’re like the girls in high school that were so easy to hate but it was out of jealousy. Cause I wanna hate them for not asking me back on Sunday but they didn’t do anything wrong but try to get to know me. Maybe their confidence is a little overbearing??

By: No shade
by: @ both of you people Sep 9, 2019 6:46:05 PM

Hi, for both of you. Recruitment is a process where orgs literally have to vote on the girls they did and didn’t like. PNMS do the same thing to the orgs. Sure there are girls who wanted dphie and got dropped, but that’s because dphie dropped them? Is that not “rude” per say to tell a girl she is inadvertently not good enough for dphie? I think it’s odd to tell someone it’s bad to say theyd “give an org a chance”, when orgs don’t do that for PNMs. If an org doesn’t like you, you just get dropped. What’s the difference?

By: @ both of you people
#3  by: :)   

oh I really liked their room and outfits lol

By: :)
#4  by: pnp19   

i loved their energy and they are diverse which was great! I don’t know but it seems like others are bashing on them and they are just confident and doing their own thing and not worried about this site lol

By: pnp19

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.